Please be aware that due to high levels of demand, FedEx has not been able to scan all shipments when they pick them up from the warehouse. It's this scan that normally triggers an email to you communicating that your product has shipped. As a result, you may not receive this email and tracking may not be available or show movement until FedEx scans shipments at the next network hub. Thank you for your patience and understanding and please don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Experience team for help. For the latest on FedEx procedures (such as Signature Required – currently suspended) during Covid-19 please visit their website.
General Things to Keep In Mind About Shipping
1. Standard delivery ranges from 3-7 business days (please see FedEx note above for current delivery delays), based on distance from Los Angeles. This does not include production time – Avocado Green Mattresses are handmade in sunny Los Angeles, California. Because we handcraft our mattresses, they take a little longer to ship. Our team is working hard to get your order to you as soon as possible. Due to the impact of Covid-19 and increased order volumes, orders may be delayed.
2. We cannot guarantee exact delivery dates, and we cannot hold orders to ship at a later date.
3. Shipping cannot be expedited.
4. In 2019, Avocado Green Mattress became the first mattress company to become Climate Neutral Certified, effectively making our business “carbon neutral.” A year later, we took it a step further by going carbon negative — offsetting more carbon emissions than the company generates. This includes the entire carbon footprint of shipping our products to you.
5. Multiple items in one order may ship separately. We try to ship together when possible, but it is not always an option with production schedules. You will receive tracking numbers for each item if shipped separately.
6. Our mattresses are made with natural and organic materials, and, as a result, weigh more than synthetic and polyurethane-based mattresses. (Review weights here). Mattresses ship compressed in a box for easy moving. Mattresses are handmade. Due to increased weight, our King Pillow-top, California King Pillow-top, and Latex King/California King sizes ship free via AGS (not FedEx) and may take longer.
*Please note: We do not ship to military bases due to security restrictions.