Here's how to attach it:
- Your kit includes all the necessary hardware, including two "T" brackets and two "L" brackets.
- To create space, raise your head rest and move your bed away from the wall.
- Place "T" bracket into the slotted frame.
- Adjust to extend just beyond bed frame and tighten.
- Attach "L" bracket to the end of the "T" bracket.
- Adjust so it lines up with the headboard bracket and tighten.
- Move frame back toward the headboard and attached with a bolt through the "L" bracket.
- Admire your handiwork and beautiful new bed frame.
- Sleep soundly.